Поиск по этому блогу

суббота, 23 марта 2019 г.

Everyday English : An ideal house

A person’s home is as much a reflection of his personality as the clothes he wears, the food he eats and the friends he spends his time with. I have got a two-room apartment in the center of the city. But all people dream about their own house with all conditions, so do I. The house of my dream must be a comfortable well-planned two-storeyed cottage. Not so large of course. It should be situated in a quite ecologically clean place or street.

I want a green lawn and flowers to be there in front of the house. There should be a lot of trees, a pond or a fountain. There must be a large kitchen, a pantry, a dining-room, a cosy sitting-room with a fireplace and big windows on the ground floor. There should be bedrooms with  bathrooms on the first floor, and somebody`s study upstairs. And I want my room to be in the garret, and a balcony with the beautiful view.I want my home to be the best place for meetings with my friends and relatives.

Comment what house would you like to have

1 комментарий:

  1. I would like to imagine a house on the outskirts, where there are not many people, away from city bustle and problems. This house should be small, cozy and bright. inside I would place a lot of interior and decor elements that would make the house cozy, pleasant, calling home. in the house she would use flowers everywhere for fresh and healthy air. also at a dos there was necessarily a garden with a gazebo, where you can go out, sit and have tea.

    Омарова Асият 1 курс 1 ДБО Юриспруденция

    ОтветитьУдалить